Length of a roll by diameter & thickness for
Light Basis Weight Papers, Pre-Impregnated Decorative Foils & Finish Foils
This calculator determines the length of a roll of topcoated papers when you know the diameter of the roll, the out-side diameter of the core and paper thickness.
Required input for length:
- Diameter of the roll of paper
- Outside diameter of the core
- Thickness of the paper
- Allows mixed entries between metric and imperial values converting the values as you enter
- Partial clearing of the calculator is supported - just re-enter the value to a earlier step
- Decimal point accuracy up to five places - default is 2 decimal places (1/100)
- Step 1: enter the diameter of the roll in millimeters or inches
- Step 2: enter the outside diameter of the core in millimeters or inches
- Step 3: enter the thickness of the paper in microns or thousands of an inch (caliper or mil)
- Press the 'PLANit' button.
- The decimal places (located between the 'PLANit' & reset buttons) can be changed at any time. Note: The original values entered is not modified with the decimal change request.
- To clear the values just press the reset button to clear or re-enter a new value.
Disclaimer: These calculators serve only as a guide and therefore the results are not guaranteed. While every effort was made to make these calculators as accurate as possible, product tolerances and rounding errors can and do affect the calculations. Please consult the decorative surfacing manufacturer or supplier for actual values.
Please use the contact page for comments, questions or to request product information and recommendations.
Created and maintained by Robert J Knothe
Copyright © 1998-2010. All rights reserved.
Powered by autoNumeric ( ) plugin ©